Blue Horizons Chlorine Shock Pot - Calcium Hypochlorite Granules.
Shock Pot is a highly concentrated non-stabilised chlorine which can be used to shock treat swimming pools or spa water. Also ideal on a regular basis to oxidise water, usually this should be done every 2 weeks or more frequently during hot weather, or if your pool water has turned green.
Blue Horizons Granular Shock Chlorine is very effective at restoring sparkling water from algae infestation and can be added through the skimmer. Also use this product if the pool has been neglected or algae growth has appeared on the floors and walls of the pool, or there has been an exceptionally high bather load.
- Helps prevent/remove algae
- Destroys swimmer wastes
- May be used for regular disinfection
- pH 11.5
- Part of the B.O.A.S.T System
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine levels in the range pools: 1 – 3mg/l (ppm); spas 3 - 5mg/l (ppm). Maintain bromine levels in the range pools/spas: 3 - 5mg/l (ppm).
- Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product of 2.2 gallon (10 litres) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump (s) are turned ‘on' preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
- Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
- After using this product water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
- After shock treatment procedures allow the chlorine/bromine level to drop below 5 ppm before bathing recommences, and in any event wait 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
This is a 1kg tub.
*Product packaging may differ from picture shown