Help & Advice Centre
Blue Horizons Swimming Pool Care Guide
The complete guide to maintaining your Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool Problem Solving & Maintenance Guide
A Swimming Pool Maintenance Chart and Troubleshooting Guide
Aqua Sparkle Spa & Hot Tub Guide
The complete Aqua Sparkle Care Guide for your Spa or Hot Tub
We have compiled some pdf guides to help you with your pool general maintenance:
HOT TUB & SPA MAINTENANCE
- Check Spa or Hot Tub water with either Chlorine Test Strips or Bromine Test Strips. Keep Chlorine levels between 1-3ppm and Bromine levels between 2-4ppm.
- pH levels should be between 7.4 and 7.6. Use pH Minus to reduce the pH or pH Plus to increase the pH.
- Once a week ‘shock’ the tub with one sachet of Spa Fusion Oxidiser. This oxidizes any residuals that may be in the water and restores the sparkle.
- Once a week remove the filter cartridge, hose down, and replace in spa.
- Every 3-4 months completely drain the spa. Hose off filter cartridges, soak overnight in Immerse filter cartridge cleaner then hose off and leave to dry.
- Refill spa, put in filters and switch on. When up to temperature check pH and adjust accordingly. Use one Spa Fusion sachet then add Chlorine or Bromine.
- All the chemicals have labels detailing the amounts to be added.
- NEVER MIX DRY CHEMICALS TOGETHER. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS ONE AT A TIME TO THE SPA WATER