Elecro Optima Compact range complete with Digital Touch Screen and corrosion-resistant titanium heating elements
The Optima Compact range can be easily operated using the digital thermostat, accurate to 0.5°C and is ready for integration to your Building Management System. The Optima's outlet manifold accommodates a flow switch, with gold tipped reed, that provides a signal to the control board for ultimate reliability and safety; whilst the inlet manifold has been designed to eliminate the risk of air locking. Over-heating is prevented by a manual-reset thermal safety cut-out.
The Elecro Optima heater can be vertically wall-mounted using the supplied bracket, or free-standing on the floor using the footed base.
Features - Optima Compact:
- Robust and durable
- Exceeds all known Global standards for safety and reliability
- BMS integration ready
- Silent Operation
- Stay-clean vortex inducing Titanium heating elements
- Touch screen set-and-forget display
- Priority of heating with hook-up to control
- Floor or wall mountable (bracket supplied)
- Time clock operation
- No servicing required
- 3-year warranty
- 100% operational efficiency throughout product life
- Alternative control thermostat options: Standard Digital 0.5°C differential, Analogue 1.2°C differential
The Optima Compact heater is designed and manufactured to the highest specifications at the Elecro works in Hertfordshire, England. All Elecro electric heaters feature unique and proven coiled heating element technology, whereby a turbulent vortex is created in the water flow. This delivers outstanding efficiency and extended life expectancy by preventing build up of mineral deposits on the heating elements.
Installation & Operation Manual - CLICK HERE
For more information on the Elecro Optima Compact Electric Heater Range please contact us on 0117 230 9660 or email email@example.com