Bayrol Chlorilong® ULTIMATE 7 - Without Copper Sulphate is a two-phase 300g chlorine tablet with 7 functions for an optimal and permanent disinfection of swimming pool water and filter. Fast dissolving blue layer: shock action on pool and filter. Slow and regular dissolving white layer: permanent disinfection, anti-algae, clarifying, anti-scaling and chlorine stabilizer
Bayrol Chlorilong® ULTIMATE7 (formerly Varitab®) consists of two phases with 7 functions: disinfection, algae prevention, turbidity removal, scale prevention, chlorine stabilization, shock treatment and filter shock treatment.
The two phases of Chlorilong® ULTIMATE7 have different functions :
The blue part dissolves in about 10 minutes and deposits on the filter bed of the sand filter. This causes an intensive disinfection of the filter material. Dirt and bacteria are thus safely removed.
The white part of the tablet is slowly soluble and provides a permanent disinfection.
The included Silk effect formula enhances the anti-scale effect and ensures silky-smooth pool water. Without copper sulphate: prevents damage to the pool surface.
- 7 Functions for the ultimate water treatment
- 2-Phase tablet. Step 1: deep cleaning and disinfection of the filter. Step 2: long-term disinfection with simultaneous removal of turbidity
- Silk Effect Formula reinforces the anti-scale effect and makes the bathing water even more pleasant
- No Residue, no cloudy water
- Includes Chlorine stabiliser that acts against too fast chlorine degradation at higher water temperatures and strong UV
- Not Oxidising (in concentrated form), more safety in transportation and storage
- Contains Clorodor Control Capsule, less chlorine smell when opening buckets
- Suitable for Sand or Glass filters
- For Pools above 20m³
- Use every 7-10 days
- Dosage: 1 tablet per 30m³
How to Use:
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
This product is to be used exclusively for the specified purpose in accordance with this description.
- First perform a backwash.
- Before adding, check the pH-value with BAYROL test strips and, if necessary, adjust it to the ideal range of 7.0 to 7.4. The optimum chlorine level is between 0.5 and 1 mg/L.
- Dose the Chlorilong® ULTIMATE7 through the skimmer only while the circulation pump is running.
- The blue part of the tablet quickly disintegrates and "burns" the dirt remaining in the filter despite backwashing.
- The white part of the tablet maintains 30 m³ of water evenly over about 7 to 10 days.
Important Notes: Never throw Chlorilong® ULTIMATE7 tablets directly into the pool due to risk of bleach stains. Be sure to avoid direct contact with non-chlorine resistant materials.
4.8 kg box
If you have any questions about Bayrol Chlorilong Ultimate 7 please contact us on 0117 230 9660 or send an email to email@example.com