The SwiftyAIR will allow you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Built for off road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain. SwiftyAIR weighs in at just 8.9 kg and has a max load of 150 kg (330lbs). If features stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel, jetset double wall rims, with high performance Aresbikes tyres. The bars are BMX cross style 600 mm wide, with front and rear Tektro V-brakes.
SwiftyAIR is available in 2 gorgeous colours:
- Black Anthracite
- Hero Blue
**Please select the colour you want from the colour option box above**
The SwiftyAIR Kick Scooter is equally at home along urban canal paths, county lanes or the rocky mountain trails and can handle all terrain. SwiftyAIR is super strong and has been back flipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flaired and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat treated T6 aluminium 6061 frame set, and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in Aresbikes A-Class tyres these wheel sets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305 mm jetset double wall rims, sealed bearings and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing the SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.
- Heat treated T6 Aluminium 6061 frame and steel front forks
- Tektro V Brakes at front and rear
- Lightweight, only 8.9 kg
- Super strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel
- Jetset double wall rims, 16 inch (305 mm ETRTO)
- Aresbikes A-Class tyres
- Handlebars, Alloy, BMX cross style, width 600 mm
- Aluminium deck with full grip tape L400 x W140 mm
- Length 1370 mm, Deck Width 140 mm (excluding handle bar width 620 mm), Height 980 mm
- Handlebar width 620 mm, double butted alloy bars for optimum control over uneven terrain
- Deck Length 390 mm, Deck Height 115 mm, Deck ground clearance 75 mm, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Max Load 150 kg
- Comes boxed and part assembled, instructions and tools provided
- Designed & Engineered in the United Kingdom and handmade in Taiwan, tested to BSEN: 14619:2015 with max load of 150kg (330ilb)
- Download the assembly instructions here
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
For more information about the SwiftyAIR adult kick scooter, please contact us on 0117 230 9660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org