Hot Tub Help
Aqua Sparkle Spa & Hot Tub Guide
The complete Aqua Sparkle Care Guide for your Spa or Hot Tub - CLICK HERE
HOT TUB & SPA MAINTENANCE
1. Check Spa or Hot Tub water with either Chlorine Test Strips or Bromine Test Strips. Keep Chlorine levels between 1-3ppm and Bromine levels between 2-4ppm.
2. pH levels should be between 7.4 and 7.6. Use pH Minus to reduce the pH or pH Plus to increase the pH.
3. Once a week ‘shock’ the tub with one sachet of Spa Fusion Oxidiser. This oxidizes any residuals that may be in the water and restores the sparkle.
4. Once a week remove the filter cartridge, hose down, and replace in spa.
5. Every 3-4 months completely drain the spa. Hose off filter cartridges, soak overnight in Immerse filter cartridge cleaner then hose off and leave to dry.
6. Refill spa, put in filters and switch on. When up to temperature check pH and adjust accordingly. Use one Spa Fusion sachet then add Chlorine or Bromine.
7. All the chemicals have labels detailing the amounts to be added.
8. NEVER MIX DRY CHEMICALS TOGETHER. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS ONE AT A TIME TO THE SPA WATER