The SwiftyZERO is a perfect adult kick scooter for fitness and long distance endurance, SwiftyZERO's beauty is in its simplicity. The SwiftyZERO features an aluminium frame, front and rear Tektro V-brakes, 16 inch wheels with 100 psi Kenda tyres. The scooter is lightweight at 8.2 kg (18lbs) and also strong with a max load of 150 kg (330lbs).
SwiftyZERO is available in 2 gorgeous colours:
**Please select the colour you want from the colour option box above**
The new SwiftyZERO Kick Scooter has been redesigned from the ground up, the new frame and fork design delivers a smoother more stable ride at speed, thanks to the updated off set front fork. The new frame geometry gives a more comfortable scooting position, for cruising around the city. High pressure Kendra tyres come as standard, increasing speed and efficiency. The fixed aluminium frame is super stiff, transferring your energy into speed. Surprisingly smooth and fast this scooter can easily travel in excess of 15 kph on the flat. Powerful and responsive Tektro V-brakes are fitted to the front and rear. SwiftyZERO rides beautifully.
To exercise everyday it has to be fun. SwiftyZERO is a great new way to complement your fitness routine. Get out of the gym, leave your car at home and feel the wind in your hair!
Feel the burn! Scooting exercises your glutes, core and leg muscles like no other sport. Scooting is low impact on joints and can be a great way to recover and build strength after injury, it is also a great way to achieve a high-intensity cardio workout.
- Heat treated T6 Aluminium 6061 frame
- Lightweight, only 8.2 kg
- Fixed aluminium frame
- 16 inch (305 mm) polished wheels with double wall rims
- High pressure Kenda KWest road tyres with street tread and reflective strip (max 100 PSI)
- Front and rear Tektro V brakes
- Deck ground clearance 65 mm
- Handle bar height 1000 mm
- Deck height 110 mm, Deck width 140 mm, Deck length 390 mm
- Overall Length 1350 mm, Width 140 mm (handle bar width 555 mm)
- Comes boxed and part assembled, instructions and tools provided
- Max Load 150 kg
- Designed & Engineered in the United Kingdom, handmade in Taiwan and tested to BSEN: 14619:2015 with a max load of 150kg (330ilb)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Download assembly instructions here
SwiftyZERO has been the scooter of choice for three long distance adventures. Russell Smith was the first to scoot 975 miles from Lands end to John O'Groats followed by Chris Baister for the Charity Children in Need. Recently Dave Cornthwaite scooted 1052 miles across Japan.
For more information about the SwiftyZERO adult kick scooter, please contact us on 0117 230 9660 or email email@example.com