The Ooni Frya Portable Wood-Fred Pizza Oven is the proud successor to the very popular Ooni 3 pizza oven. Ooni Frya has been updated with some innovative design and performance features such as the ingenious pellet hopper now automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking.
The Ooni Frya has been designed for optimal heat retention, which combined with the natural efficiency of wood pellets, results in an extraordinary cooking experience, maximum burn time and minimal energy waste. Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Frya reaches temperatures up to 500°C, cooking authentic stone-baked Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Heats up to 500°C in just 15 minutes
- Cooks 13" pizzas as well as meat, vegetables and seafood
- Uses energy-efficient and sustainably sourced hardwood pellets
- Light weight and ultra portable at just 10kg
- Designed for maximum heat retention and minimal energy waste
- A taller hopper holds more fuel for a long burn
- Detachable door slots easily into place and has a stay-cool handle with a little viewing window
- Flame keeper which directs the heat over the top of whatever you are cooking
- Detachable chimney with in-built vent and chimney cap
What's in the box:
- Ooni Frya Pizza Oven - made from powered-coated carbon steel that's fully insulated
- Cordierite Stone baking board - 33cm Sq, big enough to cook a 12" pizza
- Ooni Frya manual and essentials guide with tips and recipes
- For dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Frya please CLICK HERE
- Cooking surface of 12"
- 0.4" (10mm) Cordierite stone baking board
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, power-coated carbon steel shell
For more information about the Ooni Frya Wood-Fired Pizza Oven please contact us on 0117 230 9660 or email email@example.com