The Pinnacle 4 person Classic Barrel Sauna from Almost Heaven Saunas has been a signature product for nearly 40 years. This simple design is highly effective, providing maximum internal space while minimising excess cubic feet, which means the sauna will heat quickly and efficiently.
Pinnacle Barrel Sauna Specs:
CAPACITY: 4 person (6ft)
SAUNA SIZE: 1829 mm x 1829 mm
ROOM LENGTH: 1651 mm recommended
HEATER SIZE: 6.0kw heater
ASSEMBLED SIZE: 72″W x 72″L x 77″H
INTERIOR ROOM SIZE: 71″W x 64″L x 71″H
BENCH DIMENSIONS: 18″W x 64″L x 17″H
- Includes bucket, ladle and thermometer/hygrometer
- 6.0kw Heater included
- Ball-and-socket lumber: 1-3/8″ thick
- Rustic Western Red Cedar
- Pre-assembled wall sections and benches
- Tempered glass door with long handle (stainless steel on the outside, wooden on the inside)
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners
- Interior LED light; plug-in connect
- Cedar heater guard
- Weather-resistant plastic moulded support cradles
- 2 opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Indoor or outdoor usage
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Limited lifetime warranty on the sauna room; 5 years on the heater
- Manufactured in the USA
- Curbside Delivery (7-10 Days), Shipping Weight: 325 kg, Shipping Size: 40″W x 73″L x 78″H
8 Reasons That a Barrel Sauna is so effective:
- Heats Quickly - With less unused space (imagine a circle inside a square), the barrel design lets the heater do its job faster and more efficiently.
- Distributes Heat - In a square sauna, the heat gets trapped at the ceiling. In a barrel sauna, the heat is pushed back down the curved sides and into the sauna as new heat rises from the heater.
- Saves Energy - Because there is less unused airspace to heat, less energy is required to heat the room. The thick staves are excellent insulators, and the exterior of the sauna will remain cool to touch.
- Accommodates Temperature Flux - The ball-and-socket assembly of a barrel sauna lets the wood expand and contract within the steel bands, creating a tight seal that won't shatter.
- Structurally Sound - Built with solid wood staves, the structural integrity of a barrel sauna withstands even the harshest outdoor environment. The notched staves create a tight, secure fit that will last a lifetime without the excessive use of fasteners.
- Remarkably Comfortable - Sit opposite another sauna bather with your back nicely cradled in the curvature of the sauna wall with enough room for your neck to remain straight.
- Requires No Maintenance - Barrel Saunas naturally shed water and, due to their structural integrity, can handle a substantial snow load. The polymer support cradles let you put the barrel on any flat surface, and the Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to water and insects.
- Beautiful Addition - Specifically designed for outdoor use, a barrel sauna is a beautiful backdrop in your landscaping.
INSTALLATION & OWNERS MANUAL - CLICK HERE
Almost Heaven Barrel Sauna Assembly Video
For further information on the Almost Heaven Rustic Western Red Cedar 4 Person Barrel Sauna please call us on 0117 2309660, or email: email@example.com Alternatively visit us to view our showroom Barrel Sauna and experience how good they are.