Blue Horizons Slatted CoverKleen is a powerful specially formulated liquid used for cleaning and removing calcium scale and staining from slatted swimming pool covers and surrounding areas. Blue Horizons Slatted CoverKleen should NOT be applied to surfaces which are sensitive to acids.
- Carefully dilute Slatted CoverKleen in a clean plastic container at a dilution rate of 1 part Slatted CoverKleen to 3 parts of water for heavy scale/staining or 1 part Slatted CoverKleen to 10 parts water for light scale/staining.
- Carefully apply the resulting solution to the cover using a brush.
- Leave to act for 5 - 10 minutes brushing if necessary to aid the cleaning process.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- After heavy use check pool water balance and adjust if necessary.
IMPORTANT - This product should be handled with care. It is advised you wear goggles, gloves and mask respirator.
Caution: Do not apply to materials which are sensitive to acids such as marble, enamel, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium. Protect these materials from possible splashes.
Blue Horizons Slatted CoverKleen comes in 5 litre bottle.