In-Ground Solar Panel Swimming Pool Heating Kit (2 x 0.61m x 6.1m panels)
This Solar Panel Pool Heating kit uses the existing pool pump to move water through the solar collectors. The pool water is then heated as it moves through the solar collectors. The heated pool water is returned back to the swimming pool through the return fitting. Connection to the solar collectors is made by two 1 ½” fittings. More than one Solar Heating Kit can be joined together.
- Swim in comfort and extend your swimming pool season
- Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation
- Uses Existing Pool Pump
- Environmentally friendly heat
- No Fuel or Electricity Bills or Expensive Installation of Equipment
- Easy to Drain for Winterisation
- Moulded fibreglass crush-proof header pipes
- Direct flow system for efficient heating
- 2 x 0.61m x 6.1m panels
NOTE: System Fixing Kit (SOM003) above is also required to fit your Solar Heating Kit.
System Fixing Kit Contains:
- 5 x Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- 5 x 2" No.14 Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 x 3.75" Hose
- 2 x Pipe Adaptors
- 1 x End Cap
- 1 x Vacuum Relief End Cap
- 3 x Stainless Steel Clamps
- 100ft Web Strap
- (One kit mounts four heating kits)
Please note: The heating efficiency of Solar Panels is directly related to climatic conditions. We cannot guarantee that solar heating will maintain a constant pool temperature and may be used in conjunction with other methods of heating the pool water in unpredictable seasonal weather conditions.
If you need any further information about the Solar Heating Kit please contact us on 0117 230 9660